Overview of the Tour
Driving out from busy downtown Seoul to the North, you will visit and see some spots related to North Korea with your guide telling you the nervous story about Koran War and associated war-like post-history after end of war between South and North.
Visit to Korean DMZ armed military outpost inside DMZ is your final destination of DMZ Spy tour and then move to the river side of DMZ area to stay overnight in more peaceful and relaxing atmosphere.
It used to be felt even to Korean people to stay a night very close to DMZ or North Korea very spooky and dangerous, however, you could now experience that staying there even at night has less tension and more peace and fun with our tour.
Originally, DMZ was always loud and full of tension in the darkness due to North Korea’s aggressive propaganda loudspeaker aiming at South Koreans. However, after the summit between the two Koreas, that propaganda was topped and so sound of nature has come back to the DMZ at last. Unique birds, grasshoppers are singing together now instead of previous hostile and crazy propaganda megaphone sound.
So, you can now enjoy a quiet and even romantic night there. Just fall in love with authentic Korean BBQ and local wine at very unique accommodation. If weather permits, you may be able to recall your childhood with twinkling fireflies around DMZ forest.
Not just only romantic night in DMZ, but also you will enjoy your bicycle along the area and further trekking over rocking bridge in Mt. Gamak, which was one of most fierce battle site, ending up many British soldiers were killed.
You could also enjoy a live jazz music around campfire and BBQ surrounded by quiet DMZ night nature. Live jazz team would be available as an option or there is enough multiple number of travelers.
Enjoy both the tension and sad history and also peace and quiet nature together in one basket. This tour is the only unique tour available in Korea. Experience this fantastic 1N2D tour exclusively offered by DMZ SPY TOUR!
- 1N2D, private- guided DMZ tour
- Driving out to DMZ in North along the North Korean Spy Commando Invasion Route
- Stop at The Odusan Mountain and watch North Korean farming village just 2 KM away over the river border
- Go inside South Korean armed military outpost camp in DMZ to witness DMZ itself just underneath your feet and watch North Korean counterpart
- Enjoy a night for fun and relaxation at glamping site near DMZ, with Korean unique BBQ, local wine, and DMZ Peace Jazz performance (option),
- Visit to a Korean Grape Winery ‘Sanmeoru’ in the neighborhood of DMZ
- Trekking Gamaksan Mountain and try temple meal in a Buddhist temple for lunch
- Hiking with bicycle around the glamping area
- Visit Bukak Palgakjung where you can see the beautiful scenery of Seoul.
- It’s a journey over about 200 km round-trip to and from Seoul in a comfortable private vehicle, listening to the history of divided Korea, and stay overnight near DMZ
- Hotel Pick-up
- Visit Odu Observatory to watch N Korean village just 2 KM away over the river border
- Go inside South Korean armed military outpost camp in DMZ to witness DMZ itself just Underneath your feet and watch North Korean counterpart
- Move to glamping site for the overnight program
- Biking if daylight allows
- Morning biking
- Trekking up Gamak Mountain
- Lunch (temple bibimbap at a Buddhist temple during the trekking)
- Visit to Korean Grape Winery ‘Sanmeoru’
- Brunch (at Munsan City, brunch cafe)
- Bukak Mountain back in Seoul to see Seoul overall in one snap
- Back in hotel
What You Can Expect
Enjoy and experience local Korean grape wine ‘Sanmeoru’ which is very unique Korean local winery near DMZ.
Enjoy your Trekking over rocking bridge and further your temple bibimbab at a Buddhist Temple. Gamak Mountain is the one of the closest and highest mountain to North Korea. Also one of the battle site where Royal Gloucester Regiment fought against overwhelming odds. Many were killed and Memorial was set up to miss the soldiers gone during the Korean War.
Enjoy glamping near DMZ along with typical Korean barbecue and local wine. Feel and smell the most well-preserved wild life around you in DMZ area. Camping site is located very close to North Korea.
When you enter South Korean DMZ armed military post, you could experience real atmosphere of DMZ and tension as well. No picture allowed here for security reason, but you could see North Korean military outpost along walking the barbed wire DMZ line together with South Korean DMZ guard soldiers.
You can see North Korean farmers and village just 2KM over river border. The shortest point here between South and North Korea is 460 meters.
Back in Seoul and before drop you off back at your hotel, we will drive you up to the peak of Mt Bukak, where you could see overall landscape of Seoul downtown. It sits behind Blue House – Korean Presidential residence – and so tell you the untold last story in relation to North Korean invasion against that presidential residence in 1968.
- Entrance fees for all visiting places
- Local English-speaking guide
- Private Vehicle
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Korean BBQ
- Peace live jazz music (option)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified otherwise
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved – comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended
- Please send a passport copy to us latest 48 hours prior to your travel date
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Please do not consume alcoholic beverages before the tour
- Please follow the instructions of your tour guide on when and where to take photos
- If a part of tour itinerary is canceled by unexpected and abrupt military conditions at DMZ area during the tour, there will be no refund but alternative tour to be provided
- Please be sure to reconfirm you reservation on the day before the tour as there can beschedule adjustments made due to the sudden scheduling of meetings, military training or VIP visits
End of Tour Introduction
Any tourists feel inconvenient to pay in website with your credit card, pls ask online invoice.
fill out product name, email address, lead traveler, tour date, numbers and then send email to dmzspytour.
DMZ SPY TOUR will immediately send online invoice.